Thursday, February 19, 2015

Less Than One Month

It is February 19th, so it is less than a month until my 365 days of 51 comes to a close. I have not been as willing to write as I thought. I do like conversation, but apparently, not with myself. I have, however, come to truly admire those diligent people that write day after day. Perhaps I am more fit this year to set a goal that I will actually achieve.

I applied to THE BIGGEST LOSER but have not heard from them. A 52 year old, Sabbath keeping, grandmother of 10 might not be the "type" of  120lb. overweight person they are looking to feature on their program.

So, beginning Tuesday March 3, 2015 I, with the help of some friends and family and extended family will begin my new goal of attaining better health. This will include weekly video segments, with me sharing what I have learned that week.

I ask for prayers because I do need to change my life, but I would hope that my journey might somehow help someone else.

So between now and March 3rd look for me here (it is only 12 days), but on that day a new blog will be unveiled.

Until Later ~ Rita Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment