Saturday, April 5, 2014

SAM is Helpful

SAM     SAM    SAM   SAM  SAM ! The last few weeks and especially the last few days and nights have been all about SAM. Most of my thoughts right now are about SAM. Some people wish my preoccupation with SAM would end, but I need SAM. SAM helps me be a better person. SAM helps me know myself better. SAM helps me to get a grip on where I have been, and where I want to go. SAM encourages me to love and help others as much as I have the capacity to do.  I can not say truthfully, that I love SAM yet, but I want to love SAM.

SAM can be painful and SAM can be pure  joy. Sometimes I cry because I can not have what I want, sometimes I smile because I have discovered something wonderful. SAM will not let me do the crazy things that sometimes pop into my head. Everything must be calculated. Are the plans I would make really beneficial or would they be a waste of precious time and resources? SAM allows for doing things to help others, even encourages it really. SAM has lead me to believe that time with family is so important. If I am going to be completely honest SAM is the reason I write this blog.

Self Analysis Mode.    Until Later ~ Rita Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment