Thursday, April 17, 2014

Where do you find socks?

I like the concept of this board. Perhaps I am more of a country/cottage/casual/cutesy woman than I would like to admit. My youngest daughter says that I am entirely too serious. She may have a point that I should consider. Is it as disconcerting for those that have a joking personality to try to communicate with me, as it is for me to communicate with them?

I do not care for silliness in adults. I can appreciate a good joke or even a lighthearted prank, but sophomoric behavior, in someone over thirty, tries my patience. I love some really silly people, but I can only be around them in short amounts of time.

I too, have "qualities" that are not very impressive to most people. My son says I think too fast and too far ahead. His interpretation of why I am aggravating to so many people, is that I have already come to a conclusion about things and I do not really let other people participate in the process. That may be why I love talking to people about whom I know nothing. I especially like to talk to folks who live in other parts of the world. I can not hurry the process of learning about another person's culture, I love asking questions, although sometimes the questions I ask are gaged as impertinent, even though I do not usually mean them to be.

I will cut this day's blog short because I have time scheduled with the grands! Tomorrow I am sure to have interesting insights from my grandson to share. Until Later ~ Rita Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment