Monday, May 5, 2014

Planning

My chosen scripture for today is Proverbs 8:11 "For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it."

As I look around, I see that the world over all is lacking wisdom. Businesses and countries and even some churches are being run by people that only care about their own financial advancement or the power they wield.

I am queen of my own little portion of the world and even here, I KNOW the monarchy needs wisdom. It is my plan to spend this month of May praying for it, exploring ways to employ it, and generally focusing on the wise ways to accomplish the changes I want and need to make in my life.

I encourage everyone that might read this to take a deep look into your life. Observe yourself and determine where you might be lacking in the pillars of good character. I challenge you to take this month to focus on self improvement in that area. The world can only be a better place if each of us works toward making it so.    
Until Later ~ Rita Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment