Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Before Midnight

I caught up with some of my local friends today, but there are a few that I need to see in person and a few others I have yet to call. Tomorrow marks six months since my husband died. I will have a busy day, so that I don't sit around crying like I did last month. I will drive my youngest daughter to college, then my mom is coming to visit and meet my excellent hairdresser, Tamara Nelson. We will have lunch and visit with my oldest daughter and her children. In the afternoon, I will work on my taxes and pick up my dry cleaning, set out the recycle bin, and maybe pull a few weeds.

The next day some friends and I will go see the movie God is not Dead. I will price my yard sale items and organize the garage. I am trying to plan my time and get the things done that have to be done, but also have a bit of inexpensive fun. I really am a frugal woman. I very seldom pay full retail for anything.

I need to make a date with my friend Sondra to work out some French lessons. I also want to negotiate some dance lessons for my best buddies and me. I think that will be great fun and good exercise. One of the most important things I have to do is find employment. Life will be no fun at all if I run out of money before I have a way to replace it.

I have not yet completed some of the things I planned for today. So, before midnight, I have something more than this blog to accomplish. Until Later ~ Rita Darlene 

No comments:

Post a Comment