Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lost on a Sunday

My first attempt at publishing a post today was lost. I do not know where it went. I use a PC with Windows 8. I am not very proficient with Windows 8 as the last computer I used had Vista. My son keeps telling me to get an Apple. My youngest daughter has one and she never complains of losing her work. I really can not say which kind of computer is better, but I can tell you that I need lessons on how to use my operating system.

I had written a fairly long bit about my day and my love of my grandkids ... then poof it was gone.  I wish the blog was the only thing that just disappeared. Earlier this morning an hour disappeared, now the day is almost over and I still have not posted.

I had a great day. Some of it was spent with friends, some of it with family, some of it shopping, other parts cooking and doing laundry. I had planned to pack for my upcoming vacation, but that plan got lost in the shuffle of life. I hope that I am more in sync with the time change tomorrow and that I do not lose anything that can not be replaced. I do take comfort in knowing that many of the people I encountered today felt a little off their game because of the time change. Until later ~ Rita Darlene

1 comment:

  1. I used to type mine in Word and then post them to blogger from there. At least then, if anything went wrong, I could just re-upload the saved copy or use auto-recovery if I hadn't saved what I'd typed.

    ReplyDelete