Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Thomas on St Patrick's Day

WOW! I feel like the most ridiculously stupid person of the computer aged world. It has taken me 30 minutes of this beautiful morning in St. Thomas to connect to the internet at the Barefoot Buddha. The net on Carnival ship Valor costs 75 cents per minute, so this net for $5 is a bargain. Bargain is one of my middle names.

We docked around 7a.m. this morning and this was the view from my balcony. The balmy breeze hit my face and I knew I had to hurry up and get out and experience the day.

I tried to wake my youngest daughter (today is her birthday), but she was having none of it. It really aggravates me that I room with a person who wants to sleep her birthday away while we are in paradise.  

I want so much to stay here and write, but I must go get on a sky lift that will take me up to the top of the hill/mountain to see some more amazing vistas.

Until Later ~ Rita Darlene

2 comments:

  1. have a wonderful cruise Rita, We were on that same ship last year! Karla & Manuel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karla & Manuel, today we are in Barbados ... checking out the location for the FOT. Where will you be come October?

      Delete